Dead Nokia phone flashing procedure
1. Remove phone from cable. Make sure it is turned off. If it is neccessary, remove and insert battery.
2. Extract downloaded firmware into the "Products" folder of Phoenix program files directory (like in "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-XXX").
3. Run Phoenix Service Software as administrator. (Windows Vista, 7: right click -> run as administrator; XP: login with administrator privileges). Select "NO CONNECTION" as connection type.
4. Select "Open Product" option in "File" menu.
5. A window will appear, select the mobile phone. The product code of the mobile phone is on the sticker under the battery. (Usually RM-xxx)
6. Select "Firmware Update" option in "Flashing" menu.
7. Press "..." button on the top-right corner of the window to select the language pack / product code You want to flash on phone.
8. Now select the product code / language pack You want to flash on phone, and press OK button.
9. Tick Dead phone USB flashing.
10. Press "Update Software" to start the firmware update procedure.
If phone does not turn on after software update, try again the procedure, and press "Refurbish" instead of "Firmware Update"!
11. Follow the instructions: (if that method doesn't work, press OK, then press power on button on phone and right after connect the usb cable)
12. Phone firmware update process should start.
13. When the update process finished, a window will appear: "Firmware updating succeded."
14. Remove phone from cable, and try to turn it on. It may happen that the phone doesn't turn on. Hardware error, firmware downgrade or bad certificate could cause that problem.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello, I'm Jagrit n I like Blogging and Graphic Desinging. My blog brings you latest Games, Apps, n Tech News